Directions to Kington Park
From the North
- M4 Exit at Junction 17.
- Take the southern exit, A350 to Chippenham. At the first set of traffic lights turn right then immediately left by The Plough pub.
- After about 200 metres on the right will be two entrances to Kington Park. The second is the main entrance, the first is for the Langley building only.
From the South
- From the roundabout on the A350 with the petrol station on your left hand side, take the first exit, north, after the petrol station.
- After about 400 metres there is a slip road signposted for Kington Park. Kington Park is on your left after about 100m.
- If you miss the slip road turn left at the next traffic lights and then immediately left by The Plough pub. Kington park will be on your right after 200 metres. The main entrance is the second entrance.
There are two bus stops close by.
- To/from Chippenham: Services typically run every twenty minutes to the centre of Chippenham.
- To/from Malmesbury: there is an hourly service.